The Quilt and StateNets Joint Member Meeting
February 10-12, 2010
- The Quilt and StateNets invites you to join us in sunny Tempe, Arizona on February 10-12, 2010 as we convene for the inaugural joint meeting of our respective organizations. This meeting will serve as the traditional Spring meeting for The Quilt and StateNets will continue its tradition of an annual Winter meeting at this location.
- The meeting will run from 2:00 pm on Wednesday, February 10th, and conclude no later than 12:00 pm on Friday, February 12th.
- While a detailed agenda is still being crafted, the plan is to dedicate Wednesday afternoon to focus group and leadership meetings. The general session will start on Thursday morning. The workshop’s possible joint topics of interest include:
- Cloud Computing
- Joint TelePresence-Video Technologies Future Discussion
- Joint Financial Focus Group Discussion
- Lightening Round Discussions
- BTOP/National Broadband Plan/Policy Update
Meeting Start Time: Wednesday, February 10th at 2:00 pm
Meeting End Time: Friday, February 12th at 12:00 pm
Additional Meeting Information:
- On the afternoon of February 10th,The Quilt will hold a Member Board Meeting from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm in the Joshua Tree Room.
- On the afternoon of February 10th, StateNets will hold a CEO Roundtable Discussion from 3:45 pm to 5:30 pm in the Palm AD Room.
- Wednesday evening, February10th, please join us for happy hour at Rula Bula around 5:30 pm. Rula Bula is located across the parking lot from the hotel. This will not be a hosted event. We encourage you to join us!
- There will be a hosted joint reception on Thursday evening at the hotel, Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
To check the weather where we will be staying click here.