Meeting Logistics and Lodging
All side meetings and the general session will be held at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel.
- General Session will be held in the in the Palm AD Room.
- The Quilt Board Meeting will be held in the Joshua Tree Room.
- The StateNets Financial Focus Group Meeting will be held in the Xavier Room.
- The StateNets CEO Roundtable Discussion will be held in Palm AD Room.
- The StateNets Video Conferencing Futures Group Meeting will be held in the Brickyard Engineering Building on the ASU Campus. The address is 699 S. Mill Avenue, room # 210. Walking Directions
The closest airport to the hotel location is thePhoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- The Tempe Mission Palms Hotel is approximately 4 miles or 10 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Hotel International Airport.MAP
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport:
Start out going East on E. SKY HARBOR BLVD. toward Highway 202. 2.2 miles
Take the PRIEST DR ramp toward CENTER PKWY. 0.4 miles
Turn RIGHT onto N PRIEST DR. 0.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto W RIO SALADO PKWY. 1.3 miles
Turn RIGHT onto S MILL AVE. 0.2 miles
Turn LEFT onto E 5TH ST.
Turn LEFT into The Tempe Mission Palms Hotel entrance.
Directions From Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Rental Car Center to Tempe Mission Palms:
Turn RIGHT on BUCKEYE ROAD to 24TH ST.
Turn LEFT on 24TH ST. to VAN BUREN ST.
Turn RIGHT on VAN BUREN ST.
VAN BUREN ST. will become MILL AVE.
Turn LEFT on 5TH ST. from MILL AVE.
The hotel entrance will be just off of MILL on the LEFT.
- Included in the $10.95 per evening hospitality fee is transportation to and from the airport.
- To arrange for the shuttle from the airport, please contact the hotel upon arrival at the following number 480 894-1400.
- The shuttle service is available from 5:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- More Information
Quilt and StateNets Joint Member Meeting Registration
Tempe Mission Palms Hotel
60 East Fifth Street
Tempe, Arizona 85281
480 894-1400800 547-8705Reservations
- Reservations need to be made directly with the hotel by telephone referencing our group code EDUCAUSE/Net@EDU BLOCK
- The special group rate is not available through online bookings. Please call the numbers listed above to make reservations.
Block Cutoff Date: January 17, 2010
- $219.00 per night for a Single or Double.
- $229.00 per night for a Triple.
- $239.00 per night for a Quad.
- The additional tax rate per room is 12.07% per night.
- Additional hospitality fee of $10.95 a night.
- The per night hospitality fee includes:
- Airport transportation – shuttle service to and from airport
- Valet and self-parking
- Wireless high speed internet in each guest room
- If an individual cancellation is unavoidable; it must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night room charge.
- Individuals must refer to this name to obtain the block rate
- A limited number of rooms are available on Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 through Thursday, February 11th, 2010.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit guaranteed with a major credit card
Check In: 3:00 pm local time
Check Out: 12:00 pm local time