The National Science Foundation (NSF) annually invests in coordinated campus-level networking and cyberinfrastructure improvements, innovation, integration, and engineering for science applications and distributed research projects through its Campus Cyberinfrastructure (CC*) Program. The following resources have been created and curated by The Quilt to encourage broad participation in the program by supporting Quilt member organizations and their communities of eligible institutions in the proposal writing process.
- Announced April 1, 2022
- Deadline: June 27, 2022
- The CC* program welcomes proposals in two program areas:
- Data Storage awards will be supported at up to $500,000 total for up to 2 years; and
- Regional Computing awards will be supported at up to $1,000,000 total for up to 2 years.
- Recording of April 22, 2022 CI Engineer Lunch and Learn – CC* Program and Solicitation Overview by Kevin Thompson
NSF CC* Projects Video Library
Library of Recordings and Slides from Quilt CC* Proposal Development Seminar Series (Quilt Member and Community Online Resource – to request access to this page, please email Tracey at thequilt dot net.)
This seminar series library includes universal topics of interest in proposal preparation such as:
- Identification of Research and Education Science Research and Application Drivers
- Identifying Campus Infrastructure Needs
- Developing a Cyberinfrastructure Plan
- Campus Compute Components
- Preparing to Submit a Grant
Past and Current NSF CC* Awards – PI Virtual Business Card and Project Quad Chart Repository