September 19 – 21, 2022
EVENT LOCATION AND ACCOMMODATIONS
The NSF CC* PI Workshop will be held at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot. The hotel is located at 225 3rd Avenue South Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Room Block is Now Closed
MAIN AIRPORT: Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport (MSP)
- METRO TRANSIT LIGHT RAIL BLUE LINE (recommended): Metro Transit light rail trains connect Minneapolis-St Paul airport to downtown Minneapolis. There is a station at both Terminal 1 (Lindbergh) and Terminal 2 (Humphrey), for trains to downtown Minneapolis.
- *****Take the BLUE LINE to GOVERNMENT PLAZA STATION.****
- The journey time from Minneapolis-St. Paul airport to downtown Minneapolis is just under 30 minutes.
- The one-way fare is $2 during off-peak times and is $2.50 during rush hour times. There are ticket machines which take cash and credit cards at each station. You can also use a mobile app.
- PLAN TRIP
- SHARED RIDES: Uber and Lyft services are available and average fare is about $28. Service at Terminal 1 is located on Level 2 of the Green Parking Ramp. At Terminal 2, pick up is available from the Ground Transport Center, on the ground level of the Purple parking ramp.
- TAXI: A taxi journey from Minneapolis airport to downtown Minneapolis averages $39-$49. Taxi service at Terminal 1 is accessible via the Tram Level (Level T). At Terminal 2, taxi service is available at the Ground Transport Center, located on the ground level of the Purple Ramp directly across from the terminal building.
- The hotel does NOT provide shuttle services.
Hotel parking ranges up to $27/day.