The Quilt’s Fall 2009 Telepresence Workshop and Member Meeting
|Member Meeting and Telepresence Workshop-Closed||$250.00|
|Member Meeting ONLY||$250.00|
|Telepresence Workshop ONLY-Closed||$250.00|
- We request that you register by August 21st in order to finalize plans and prepare accordingly.
- If you would like to register and receive an invoice versus pay through the registration site, please contact Colleen Driscoll with your registration request including the events you will be attending and if you will be renting a car.
- Permits must be obtained in advance and will be coordinated by The Quilt. Please indicate during the registration process if you intend to rent a vehicle so the appropriate number of parking permits may be purchased at UMKC.
- On the afternoon of September 15th, The Quilt will hold a Member Board Meeting at UMKC’s Telepresence Room at from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- There will be a Welcome Reception with beverages and light hors ďoeuvres held at The Raphael Hotel on September 15th. The reception will start at 6:00 pm in the lobby and extended out to the patio.
The traditional Member Dinner with beverages, hors ďoeuvres, BBQ dinner buffet, and desert will be held at The Grande St. Cafe on September 16th. The dinner will start at 7:00 pm.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policies You may pay for this conference in the form of a credit card or invoice . Invoices can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and invoice terms are within thirty days of the event. Cancellations received on or before 5:00pm ET on Friday, September 4th, 2009 are entitled to a full conference refund minus a $10 administrative fee. There will be no refunds after this date. If you cancel after 5:00pm ET on Friday, September 4th, 2009, you may name another person from your organization to take your place.
To cancel, transfer, or make changes to your registration, please contact email@example.com.