CIS Program Updates
- NEW CIS Pricing – February 2, 2023 (PDF)
- Updated Vendor Pricing – Arelion (November 2022)
- Updated Vendor Pricing – Lumen (August 2022)
CIS Project Documents
Authorized Quilt Provider Information (AQP):
- CIS Project Workflow
- Working Group email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monthly call – Phone bridge: 425-296-0052 (no pin)
- Description: Meets from 12:00-1:00 pm ET on the 2nd Thursday of every month
- Beginning in 2020 the CIS RFP is on a 3-year cycle (Working Group Calls move to the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month during RFP cycle)
The Quilt 100 GE Working Group provides a venue for regional optical networks which are actively working on deploying and supporting 100 GE networks to discuss the design, acquisition, deployment, testing and use of 100 GE networks. The working group is currently focused on:
Establishing a collaboration between the NSF ARI projects that received funding for deploying 100 GE in their metropolitan area and regional area networks
Establishing a persistent Wide Area Network testbed that connects together the metropolitan and regional area 100 GE networks and providing the underlying infrastructure for developing 100 GE based application.
Identifying new high-performance data intensive applications that will effectively utilize the underlying 100 GE infrastructure.
Sharing information on the acquisition of and deployment of 100 GE equipment.
Quilt participants that are currently working on deploying 100 GE infrastructure and equipment and interested in participating in the 100 GE Working group should contact Wendy Huntoon (email@example.com).
Samples of recent 100G RFI materials from Quilt members are available through the links below:
100G Router RFQ
100G Switch RFI
100G Optical Transport RFI